[comp.windows.x] X on color VAXstation

chet@cwjcc.CWRU.EDU (Chet Ramey) (07/21/88)

Does anyone have mods to the X11R2 qdss server to make it run on a color
VAXstation (is that a Vaxstar?)?

The patch that was "a start" is just that; we need more.

Chet Ramey
chet@cwjcc.cwru.edu

chet@pirate.CWRU.EDU (Chet Ramey) (07/22/88)

In article <2538@mandrill.CWRU.Edu> I wrote:
>Does anyone have mods to the X11R2 qdss server to make it run on a color
>VAXstation (is that a Vaxstar?)?
>
>The patch that was "a start" is just that; we need more.

We didn't need much more.  RWS sent a fixed Dec sg.o file for the
VS2000 sg driver, and all was well shortly thereafter.  (Fast
work, too -- a little more than an hour after I sent this out, RWS
sent mail explaining the sg problem.  The file soon followed.)

Chet Ramey
chet@pirate.CWRU.EDU