[comp.windows.x] xdemo source code

franco@bbn.com (Frank A. Lonigro) (08/02/88)

OK, Here's an easy request...  Does anybody have the sources to the xdemo
programs??  I'm not sure if this is just a DEC distributed thing, but I have
this program called "xdemo" that runs under x10.4 and displays bouncing balls
and such.  It came with the DEC Worksystem Software 1.1 tapes.  Is anybody
familiar with this????  DEC, are you listening???  MIT, have any notion
of this??

Please point me to an ftp'able site if they exist.....

Thanks well in advance,
-franco

franco%bbn.com@relay.cs.net
franco@bbn.com
...!harvard!bbn!franco

In article <27750@bbn.COM> franco@bbn.com (Frank A. Lonigro) writes:
>OK, Here's an easy request...  Does anybody have the sources to the xdemo
>programs??  I'm not sure if this is just a DEC distributed thing, but I have
>this program called "xdemo" that runs under x10.4 and displays bouncing balls
>and such.  It came with the DEC Worksystem Software 1.1 tapes.  Is anybody
>familiar with this????  DEC, are you listening???  MIT, have any notion
>of this??

I can't remember where I read it (man? real manual?) but I read that
the "ball" demo, and maybe others in the bag, were taken from Lucasfilm.

Maybe that will help; maybe it won't.  I just want to know when I
can get ewoks&battleaxes under X11.

				--Blair
				  "There's another one!" SPLAT!