Date: Thu, 4 Aug 88 13:09:59 EDT
From: blewett@research.att.com (C. Douglas Blewett)
To: xpert@athena.mit.edu
Cc: ics!winston@bu-it.bu.edu ics!xhibition@buita.bu.edu
Subject: Xhibition talks

I sent a similar note early this week to the people running Xhibition
and to xpert.  I have not received a return copy in my xpert mail or a
confirmation from the Xhibition people.

Xhibition looks like it is going to be great and a lot of fun.  The
Xhibition crew has done a wonderful job of getting it organized.  All
of us X users and supporters applaud their hard work.

I found early this week that I am scheduled to talk at Xhibition.  I
wish I had been notified directly and/or heard about this two weeks
ago.  I will be in the Canadian Rockies during Xhibition.  This will
make it some what inconvenient for those who wish to hear my talk.

Doug Blewett			(201) 582-6496
AT&T Bell Laboratories		research!blewett
office 2c548			blewett%research.att.com@relay.cs.net
600 Mountain Avenue		blewett@research.att.com
Murray Hill, NJ  07974