message):

	From: uw-beave!cornell!vax135!floyd!harpo!alb
	Newsgroups: net.test
	Title: test

......and number two, apparently posted only 24 minutes later

	From: uw-beave!cornell!vax135!ariel!orion!lime!houti!hogpc!houxz\
		!houxi!houxa!houxm!npois!npoiv!harpo!alb
	Newsgroups: net.test
	Title: test 2

jim (03/21/83)

Those Bell machines can be blindingly fast.  There is a news path from
decvax to uw-beaver with only one intermediate hop, at microsoft, yet
we often get news from this path:

    From: uw-beave!cornell!vax135!ariel!hou5f!npoiv!harpo!decvax!...

In fact, we often get news at 8:00 am which was posted at 10:00 am the
same day on the east coast.