[comp.windows.x] xipr

Kimbrough@dsg.csc.ti.COM (Kerry Kimbrough) (08/15/88)

Help! My copy of xipr (tool to dump X window to Imagen printer) has mysteriously
disappeared before I could use it. And I've lost the address for the kind soul
who originally sent it to me. Dana Chee, are you listening? Please resend.

roman@ektools.UUCP (Bill Romanowich) (08/16/88)

In article <2796651724-4166385@Sierra> Kimbrough@dsg.csc.ti.COM (Kerry Kimbrough) writes:
>Help! My copy of xipr (tool to dump X window to Imagen printer) has mysteriously
>disappeared before I could use it. And I've lost the address for the kind soul
>who originally sent it to me. Dana Chee, are you listening? Please resend.

We are also interested in getting a copy of xipr.  If it is at all possible, would
someone please submit it to comp.sources.x?

Thanks in advance

	Bill

--
Bill Romanowich (roman@ektools)	     Kodak KIMS Systems User Interface
Email  : {allegra|rutgers}!rochester!kodak!ektools!roman

ndd@romeo.cs.duke.edu (Ned D. Danieley) (08/17/88)

I am sending xipr to comp.windows.x today.

Ned Danieley (ndd@sunbar.mc.duke.edu)
Basic Arrhythmia Laboratory
Box 3140, Duke University Medical Center
Durham, NC  27710
(919) 684-6807 or 684-6942