[comp.windows.x] Patch for xfig

jtkohl@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (08/24/88)

I fixed the problem with the ruler colors and XOR, and fixed up the
bitmap icon to make it work under X.

So people picking up xfig.tar.Z should also get xfig.patch.tar.Z
(again, from LYCUS.MIT.EDU, [18.72.0.141])

John

jtkohl@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (08/24/88)

I fixed the problem with the ruler colors and XOR, and fixed up the
bitmap icon to make it work under X.

So people picking up xfig.tar.Z should also get xfig.patch.tar.Z
(again, from LYCUS.MIT.EDU, [18.72.0.141])

John

joel@PYR.GATECH.EDU (Joel Rives) (08/25/88)

I have had repeated problem untarring the xfig.tar archive. I got a
copy of the file via ftp from lycus twice and both times i got Directory
checksum error while trying to untar it. I then got the file from expo
and tried it again with the same result. Since i am experiencing no other
trouble with tar here, i was wondering whether there might be a problem
with the tar file.

joel

--
		The thief
		  Left it behind--

schultz@mmm.UUCP (John C Schultz) (08/25/88)

In article <8808240131.AA00563@LYCUS.MIT.EDU> jtkohl@ATHENA.MIT.EDU writes:
>I fixed the problem with the ruler colors and XOR, and fixed up the
>bitmap icon to make it work under X.
>So people picking up xfig.tar.Z should also get xfig.patch.tar.Z
>(again, from LYCUS.MIT.EDU, [18.72.0.141])

Could you please post the patches to comp.sources.x if you have not already
done so?  I have xfig working fine but would like the color patches.

Also, would it be possible for someone to post fig2latex and fig2tex to the
same group?  The XFIG distribuiton did not include those for some reason.

Thanks very much.

(Now my SUN is as good as a MAC because I can draw pretty pictures. :-))
--
   john c. schultz         schultz@mmm.UUCP          (612) 733-4047
           3M Center, Bldg 518-1-1, St. Paul, MN 55144-1000