[comp.windows.x] XUG

simpson@trwarcadia.uucp (09/09/88)

At Xhibition88 I picked up an XUG Membership Registration flyer that I want
to submit.  Unfortunately neither a postal or e-mail address is anywhere
to be found.  Can someone give me one of these? Please post your response
for the benefit of the other interested net readers.
	Also, the people looking for the X-Ada binding can find it on
ajpo.sei.cmu.edu.  I forgot the directory though.  Look around.
	Scott Simpson
	TRW Space and Defense Sector
	oberon!trwarcadia!simpson  		(UUCP)
	trwarcadia!simpson@oberon.usc.edu	(Internet)

dwm@ihlpf.ATT.COM (Meeks) (09/10/88)

In article <1413@spp2.UUCP>, simpson@trwarcadia.uucp writes:
> At Xhibition88 I picked up an XUG Membership Registration flyer that I want
> to submit.  Unfortunately neither a postal or e-mail address is anywhere
> to be found.  Can someone give me one of these? Please post your response
> 	Scott Simpson
-----------------------------------
The XNextEvent newsletter ( should that be xletter ) has the following
comments and suggestions item:

	xug@zermatt.lcs.mit.edu

	XUG

	c/o Integrated Computer Solutios
	163 Harvard Street
	Cambridge, MA 02139
	617/547-0634

I would imagine that should be Solutions and is a typo in the letter.

  /Life\            Daniel W. Meeks            Uucp  :  ...[att!]ihlpf!dwm
 /is   a\           AT&T Bell Labs
/Mountain.\_____    200 Park Plaza
Let's go climbing!  Naperville, Il 60566       ARPA  :  dwm@ihlpf.att.com