[comp.windows.x] XTrek for X11 is now available

jeff@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Skippy The Wonder Hacker) (09/20/88)

  The file xtrek.tar.Z is now available for anonymous ftp from
expo.lcs.mit.edu(18.30.0.212) and polyslo.calpoly.edu(129.65.17.1).
This is XTrek for X11, with some added features, such as configurable
ships.  It should also make it onto the X11R3 tape, and I will post
it to comp.sources.x in two weeks when I return from Europe.
  Please direct any bug reports, comments, enhancements, etc. to
me.  Have fun.

	--Jeff Weinstein

--
Jeff Weinstein aka Skippy The Wonder Hacker      For Smart Mailers(and Internet)
Computer Systems Lab (the OTHER computer center)     jeff@polyslo.calpoly.edu

steve@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Steve DeJarnett) (09/22/88)

In article <4048@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU> jeff@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Skippy The Wonder Hacker) writes:
>  The file xtrek.tar.Z is now available for anonymous ftp from
>expo.lcs.mit.edu(18.30.0.212) and polyslo.calpoly.edu(129.65.17.1).
>--
>Jeff Weinstein aka Skippy The Wonder Hacker     For Smart Mailers(and Internet)
>Computer Systems Lab (the OTHER computer center)     jeff@polyslo.calpoly.edu
>Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, CA   For Dumb Mailers:
>(805)756-7180                                        ucbvax!voder!polyslo!jeff

	Just for those who try to ftp this from polyslo, SRI doesn't have us in
the Hosts tables yet, so you will have to use the address (129.65.17.1) instead
of polyslo.CalPoly.EDU.  Hopefully this will be rectified tomorrow, but who
knows.

	Once again, bug reports to jeff@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU.

	Have fun.

| Steve DeJarnett            | Smart Mailers -> steve@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU     |
| Computer Systems Lab       | Dumb Mailers  -> ..!ucbvax!voder!polyslo!steve |
| San Luis Obispo, CA  93407 | BITNET = Because Idiots Type NETwork           |