Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site alice.UUCP
Date:Wed, 11-May-83 12:56:16 EDT

I have used the MTS conferencing. There is not a very good way
to talk with them from USENET. The discussions are usually
more related to what is going on at the Univeristy of Michigan.

Most users have a very high opinion of MTS and think that UNIX
is made only for hackers.  I fell this is because they have been
brainwashed by our computer center. There is an attitude at
the Univsersity of Michigan computer center that if Christ had
written an operating system when he was on earth it would have been
MTS. I think you can see the problem we have here getting people
to move to something more modern.

I don't think you would find the MTS user forum confernce very
exciting. Peace.

				Ed Delp

				....mb2b!uofm-cv!ed