[comp.windows.x] Looking of a Select Widget.

phils@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (11/18/88)

A while back someone posted an offer for a "Selection" (?) widget which allowed
a pixmap and text to be put side by side in the form of a command button.  I
had tried to reply without success, but now the time has come when this would
be immensly useful.

Could the owner or anyone with a working copy of the Selection widget send one
to me?

Thank you very much,

Philip Thompson (phils@athena.mit.edu)
Dept. of Architecture and Planning.

klee@daisy.UUCP (Ken Lee) (11/19/88)

In article <8811172247.AA00761@PENN.MIT.EDU> phils@ATHENA.MIT.EDU writes:
>A while back someone posted an offer for a "Selection" (?) widget which allowed
>a pixmap and text to be put side by side in the form of a command button.

The X11R3 command widget has this feature, or at least the Athena
widgets manual seems to indicate so (I haven't tried it).  Check out
the XtNbitmap resource.  This can be either a Pixmap or the name of
a file containing a bitmap.

Ken Lee
Daisy Systems Corp., Interactive Graphics Tools Dept.
--
uucp:  {ames!atari, ucbvax!sgi, pyramid, uunet}!daisy!klee
arpanet:  daisy!klee@sgi.com or daisy!klee@uunet.uu.net

I'm not a tourist, I was born in California.