From mike%brl-vgr@sri-unix.UUCP Wed Dec 31 19:00:00 1969
From: mike%brl-vgr@sri-unix.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
Subject: Re:  What's better than ucbmail?
Date: Mon, 6-Jun-83 17:51:31 EDT

From:      Mike Muuss <mike@brl-vgr>

I too process over 100 messages a day (Mondays, > 250), and I use
MSG, which does almost everything I desire.  As it comes, MSG
is intended to interface with MMDF mail systems, as it expects
mailboxes in your home directly, with messages separated with
lines of four ^A s, but it probably could be easily hacked for
other arrangements.  Source upon request.

It even has an "undigestify" feature, to tear apart ARPA Digests
back into separate messages.
				Best,
				 -Mike

From mike%brl-vgr@sri-unix.UUCP Wed Dec 31 19:00:00 1969