   From: rws@expo.lcs.mit.edu (Bob Scheifler)
   To: xpert, xtensions@athena.mit.edu, x11-3d@athena.mit.edu
   Subject: reminder: 3rd Annual X Technical Conference, Call for Participation
   Date: Sat, 29 Oct 88 15:10:51 EDT

       CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 3RD ANNUAL X TECHNICAL CONFERENCE

   The 3rd annual Technical Conference on the X Window System will be held
   January 23-25 at MIT.  The conference is sponsored by the MIT X Consortium.

   The conference will be free, but registration will be required.  Please do
   *not* send inquiries about registration yet; we'll send out registration
   info in the near future.