[comp.windows.x] Info needed on Visual Technologies X terminal

rneill@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Richard Neill) (12/01/88)

Can anyone please provide me with the phone number of Visual Technologies.
I'm also interested in any experiences people have had using there
new X window terminal product. How does it compare to the Acer X terminal?

			Richard Neill
			philabs!sbcs!ameristar!rneill

philb@mirror.TMC.COM (Phil Bailey) (12/01/88)

In article <1867@sbcs.sunysb.edu> rneill@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Richard Neill) writes:
>Can anyone please provide me with the phone number of Visual Technologies.
>I'm also interested in any experiences people have had using there
>new X window terminal product. How does it compare to the Acer X terminal?
>
>			Richard Neill
>			philabs!sbcs!ameristar!rneill

		Visual Technology
		1703 Middlesex Street
		Lowell, MA 01851

		(508) 459-4903  or
		1-800-VISUALC

The person I have been talking to is Edward Heinze, Vice President of
Sales.

		We bought an evaluation unit, it should arrive Real Soon Now.
News at 11.

Phil Bailey		philb@mirror.TMC.COM
{mit-eddie, pyramid, harvard!wjh12, xait, datacube}!mirror!philb
Mirror Systems	Cambridge, MA

wohler@spam.istc.sri.com (Bill Wohler) (12/03/88)

Richard Neill writes:
>Can anyone please provide me with the phone number of Visual Technologies.

  just got their flier on their Visual 640 XDS.  i talked to one of
  their reps and he described a pretty nice system but the thing only
  has a 14" monitor.   Visual's address is:

	VISUAL Technology
	1703 Middlesex St.
	Lowell, MA  01851
	(508) 459-4903