[comp.windows.x] Constraint resources

net@TUB.BITNET (Oliver Laumann) (12/13/88)

The function XtGetResourceList can be used to obtain the resource
list for a given class.  Is there also a way to obtain the
constraint resources of a class, e.g. the `formConstraintResources'
in case of the form widget?

If not, can I hack this functionality in a possibly non-portable
way, e.g. directly reference the `resources' component of the
ConstraintClassPart and `uncompile' the quark-representation
of the resource list (I assume the resource list is compiled)?

Regards,
--
Oliver Laumann              net@TUB.BITNET              net@tub.UUCP

asente@decwrl.dec.com (Paul Asente) (12/14/88)

In article <8812121658.AA12940@tub.UUCP> net@TUB.BITNET (Oliver Laumann) writes:
>The function XtGetResourceList can be used to obtain the resource
>list for a given class.  Is there also a way to obtain the
>constraint resources of a class, e.g. the `formConstraintResources'
>in case of the form widget?

I am formulating a proposal to add XtGetConstraintResourceList to the
intrinsics; this would do exactly what you want.

	-paul asente
	    asente@decwrl.dec.com	decwrl!asente