[comp.windows.x] Official patch for R3 awm.

brooks@vette.llnl.gov (Eugene Brooks) (12/15/88)

I had a hell of a time obtaining patch #8 for awm,
the first offical patch since R3 release, as access to
archives for comp.sources.x is a little screwed up.
To aid those who have internet access I put it
in the contrib directory on expo as awm.patch.8.Z,
a compressed shar file.  The awm on the contrib tape
for release 3 is up to patch 7 according to Jordan,
even there is no patchlevel.h file.

tom@ICASE.EDU (Tom Crockett) (12/16/88)

>	I had a hell of a time obtaining patch #8 for awm...

Jordan, if you're reading this, would it be too much trouble to send future
awm patches to the "xpert" mailing list as well as to comp.sources.x?  Some of
us don't have ready access to comp.sources.  Thanks,

Tom Crockett

Institute for Computer Applications in Science and Engineering
M.S. 132C, NASA Langley Research Center
Hampton, VA  23665

e-mail:  tom@icase.edu		phone:   (804) 865-4097

jkh@pcsbst.UUCP (Jordan K. Hubbard) (12/20/88)

Newsgroups: comp.windows.x
Subject: Re^2: Official patch for R3 awm

tom@ICASE.EDU (Tom Crockett) writes:

>Jordan, if you're reading this, would it be too much trouble to send future
>awm patches to the "xpert" mailing list as well as to comp.sources.x?  Some of

Sorry, but the last time I tried that, Hania chewed my ears off.

I'm afraid that I'll have to stick with comp.sources.x for such
things. It's sort of a treaty agreement. I suggest that you
talk to Mike Wexler about getting comp.sources.x at your
site somehow..

					Jordan Hubbard
					pyramid!pcsbst!jkh
					jkh@violet.berkeley.edu (forwarded)