[comp.windows.x] Xwindow programming on 6386E

rich@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Rich Andrews) (12/19/88)

Has anyone had any success in porting Crispin Goswell's psview
program to AT&T's version of X-windows?  Has anyone been able to
get ANYTHING to run on AT&T's X-windows package?  I am going through
massive amount of grief with that package.  Programs compile and link
fine, but promptly buss error upon invocation.

rich andrews
--
Any opinions expressed are my own.  Now, for a limited time, they can be yours
too, for the incredible price of only $19.95.  Simply send $19.95 (in Alterian

dar@belltec.UUCP (Dimitri Rotow) (12/21/88)

In article <57@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US>, rich@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Rich Andrews) writes:

> Has anyone had any success in porting Crispin Goswell's psview
> program to AT&T's version of X-windows?  Has anyone been able to
> get ANYTHING to run on AT&T's X-windows package?  I am going through
> massive amount of grief with that package.  Programs compile and link
> fine, but promptly buss error upon invocation.
>
> rich andrews
> --

We've had no problems whatsoever with AT&T's XWIN product. Everything
we've done so far works fine.  Are you sure you have a production
XWIN and not one of the pre-releases some salesmen distributed a few
months ago?

- dimitri rotow

"no relation to at&t"