[comp.windows.x] X Technical Conference

JARMOLOWSKI%ESDSDF.DECnet@GE-CRD.ARPA (01/12/89)

	I received late approval to attend the X technical
conference. I am looking for someone who can transfer their
registration to me.

					Thank You
					Tom Jarmolowski

jarmolowski%esdsdt.decnet@ge-crd.arpa
(609) 722-4298

sehgal@CS.BUFFALO.EDU (Aditya Sehgal) (01/14/89)

I may not be able to attend the Conference and I am registered for it.
Is there any one who will like to take the registeration and
a plane ticket I bought ( USAIR ) Buffalo to Boston and return.
 leave Buffalo to Boston on 21st and return on 26th. It costs $120/-

	I am a Grad Student and can not offord the loss of money.

		thanks for you reply.
				Aditya
internet: sehgal@cs.buffalo.edu

iinternet : sehgal@cs.buffalo.edu

%ESDSDF.DECnet@GE-CRD.ARPA (01/16/89)

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 89 08:25:24 EST
From: tom@henry (Thomas Jarmolowski)
To: esdsdf!CSBVAX::MRGATE::"tcpgateway::smtp::ATHENA.MIT.EDU::xpert"
Subject: X Technical Conference
	I am still looking for someone who will transfer
their X Technical Conference registration to me.
					Thank You,
					Tom Jarmolowski