[comp.windows.x] Patches for X 11 Release 3 for Sequent running Dynix

peterson@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Thomas Peterson) (01/26/89)

Can someone tell me where I can find the patches to bring X 11 Release 3 up on
a Sequent running Dynix.  I had read that they were at expo.lcs.mit.edu in
~ftp/contrib/Sequent.patches.Z, but I couldn't find them there.  Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks

mtr@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Miek Rowan) (01/30/89)

In article <10976@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU>, peterson@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Thomas Peterson) writes:

> Can someone tell me where I can find the patches to bring X 11 Release 3 up on
> a Sequent running Dynix.  I had read that they were at expo.lcs.mit.edu in
> ~ftp/contrib/Sequent.patches.Z, but I couldn't find them there.  Any help
> would be appreciated. Thanks

I put it back.  Jim Fulton said that some files on expo.lcs got erased by
mistake.  The sequent patches are back on expo.lcs as well as j.cc.purdue.edu
(~ftp/pub/X11R3/Sequent.patches)

mtr