[comp.windows.x] TO ALL SENDERS...

RUSOFFMH@CTRVX1.VANDERBILT.EDU (T B A L) (01/31/89)

Would it be possible for everyone to try to reply to individuals
rather than xpert when their reply would probably not be of general interest?
This conference/mailing list generates a lot of messages... It might help
if people did not simply reply to the immediate sender. It also might be nice if
everyone could indicate whether they are providing information or asking
for it...

> if people did not simply reply to the immediate sender.

It's really not possible to determine  whether or not a response would be
of interest to at least someone.  Being a relatively novice X programmer,
I have many times been enlightened by a response to someone else's question.
This group may be called xpert but not everyone who reads it is an xpert.
For me, it doesn't take that much time to weed through those articles I'm not
personally interested in.

Keep those replys coming !!!

Gerald Aden
--
Quotron Systems Inc.	          | Phone: (213)302-4254
5454 Beethoven Street	          | uucp: uunet!janus!ge1cbx!gerald