[comp.windows.x] X11 Windows

c8lak@TTACS1.TTU.EDU ("Lakhani, Gopal") (03/01/89)

We have an application program which has not yet been revised using X11.
In order to use that program, I need X10 release 4.  Is it possible for
any one to dig out a copy for me that I can retrieve via FTP?  It will
help some students to produce their these results in the final form.

Thank You.

Gopal Lakhani at Texas Tech University

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (03/02/89)

In article <8902282240.AA01007@expo.lcs.mit.edu>, c8lak@TTACS1 ("Lakhani, Gopal") writes:
>Is it possible for
>any one to dig out a copy [of X10R4] for me that I can retrieve via FTP?

Strangely enough I still have it available via anonymous from from
xanth.cs.odu.edu in /pub/X.V10R4 from the last time someone else
needed it (before you think it -- NO!  We use X11 here!)

It's arranged as 10 split compresed tar files, so after retrieving
them USING BINARY MODE, use ``cat X.V10R4.tar.Z.?? | zcat | tar xpf -''
(or whatever...)

	...tad