[comp.windows.x] xdbx and SunOS 4.0

rgr@m10ux.UUCP (Duke Robillard) (03/17/89)

In article <201@henry.ece.utexas.edu> po@volta.ece.utexas.edu () writes:
>Xdbx, an X Window interface to dbx, is now available in comp.sources.x.

which is great news!

>P.S. xdbx does not work under SunOS 4.0.  If someone can fix the
>     pseudo terminal problem (see README), I would really like to know.

but of course, we "upgraded" to 4.0 the day after xdbx was posted.
Has anyone looked at this problem any?  I'm dying for xdbx...

>Po Cheung
>University of Texas at Austin
>po@volta.ece.utexas.edu

Thank you, Po!  I've been waiting for some one to do this.  From
what I can see, it looks real good.  I hope some Sun guru can figure
out what's wrong with the xdbx/4.0 interface...

--
|  Duke Robillard                                                            |