[comp.windows.x] X-11R3 for ibm pc

mike@mbsun.UUCP (Mike Bernson) (04/02/89)

I am looking for a X11R3 to run on my IBM PS 2 model 30/286. It is running
MS-DOS.

What i want to do is run X11 on the pc and the graphic proprams on the sun.
I have a tcp-ip network between the pc and the sun. Before i started hacking
on the X11 sources i though i would check to see if it had been done before

	Mike Bernson
	mike@mbsun.ann-arbor.mi.us

hoops@watsnew.waterloo.edu (HOOPS Workshop) (04/03/89)