[comp.windows.x] Patches to xdbx

po@volta.ece.utexas.edu (Po Ling Cheung) (04/14/89)

In article <1723@spp2.UUCP> rroux@spp2.uucp () writes:

>I recently applied the version 1.1 patches to xdbx.  After some limited
>testing, everything seems to work fine except that I can no longer highlight
>a variable by clicking the start of it with the left button and the end
>of it with the right button.  Did I blow it when I did the patch or is this
>a new feature :-) ?  I realize I can double click, but this doesn't allways
>highlight what I want when an array element or structure is involved.

Fix: on line 157 in file source.c, change the word `replace' to `override'.
Below is the context diffs.  This is just a local hack.  This fix
will be included in the next upcoming patch.

Po Cheung

*** source.c.orig	Fri Apr 14 01:41:04 1989
--- source.c	Fri Apr 14 01:41:48 1989
***************
*** 154,160 ****
          {NULL, NULL}
      };

!     static String translations = "#replace\
          <Btn1Down>:     select-start() ClearCutBuffer0() UpdateLine()\n\
          <Btn1Up>(2):    MySelectWord()";

--- 154,160 ----
          {NULL, NULL}
      };

!     static String translations = "#override\