[comp.windows.x] Need pointer to XAPPT

mdove@orac (Mike Dove) (04/25/89)

Could someone out there send me a pointer to where I can get "xappt".
If you could email it to me that would even be better since my internet
access is crude at best.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Dove
MIPS Computer Systems, 930 E. Arques, Sunnyvale CA 94086
{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4,sun}!decwrl!mips!mdove	mdove@mips.com
408-991-0212 or 408-720-1700 x212

dce@Solbourne.COM (David Elliott) (04/25/89)

In article <18055@mips.mips.COM> mdove@orac (Mike Dove) writes:
>Could someone out there send me a pointer to where I can get "xappt".
>If you could email it to me that would even be better since my internet
>access is crude at best.

You can buy a Solbourne machine, Mad Dog.  Xappt (to be called sappt
in future releases) is an application from Solbourne, and the
source is not available at this time.  This is also true of xnews
(to be called snews in the future).

For the time being, you can make do with xcalendar.

--
David Elliott		dce@Solbourne.COM
			...!{boulder,nbires,sun}!stan!dce

klr@hadron.UUCP (Kurt L. Reisler) (04/26/89)

In article <18055@mips.mips.COM> mdove@orac (Mike Dove) writes:

>Could someone out there send me a pointer to where I can get "xappt".
>If you could email it to me that would even be better since my internet
>access is crude at best.

Just out of curiousity, what is xappt?

garya@Solbourne.COM (Gary Aitken) (04/28/89)

My e-mail response got bounced back, so...

Xappt is an appointment book.  As mentioned in a previous article, it is
currently a proprietary application from Solbourne Computers, Inc.
It will be released to the public domain this fall, after the C++ toolkit
on which it is based.

The fall date is intended to give us time to clean up a bunch of stuff in
the toolkit...

--
Gary Aitken

Solbourne Computer Inc.    ARPA: garya@Solbourne.COM
Longmont, CO               UUCP: ...!{boulder,sun}!stan!garya