[comp.windows.x] X WINDOW AND X WINDOW PROGRAMMING

ENGP9043@NUSVM.BITNET (engp904nusvm) (05/30/89)

Where can I purchase the following books?
Subject:  X window and X window programming
Nutshell series (2 books)
O'Reilly & Associates (may or may not be the publisher)
Address:  981 Chesnut Street
          Newton, MA 02164
Acknowledge-To: <ENGP9043@NUSVM>

tim@ora.UUCP (Tim O'Reilly) (05/31/89)

In article <8905300126.AA28673@ATHENA.MIT.EDU>, ENGP9043@NUSVM.BITNET (engp904nusvm) writes:
> Where can I purchase the following books?
> Subject:  X window and X window programming
> Nutshell series (2 books)
> O'Reilly & Associates (may or may not be the publisher)
> Address:  981 Chestnut Street
>           Newton, MA 02164

We are definitely the publisher, and you can buy books
directly from us, using our 800 number:  800-338-6887

You can also send a written order to the address shown
above, although that address is going to change in about two
weeks, to:

  632 Petaluma Avenue
  Sebastopol, CA 95472

The 800 number will not change.  As you can see, we are
moving our order-entry location to California (in Sonoma
county).  Some editorial work (particularly my own) will
also be going on there, but the bulk of our writing, as well
as our consulting business, will still be done on the East
Coast, at least for a while.  Our new office address there
is given in my signature.

Books are also available at most good technical bookstores,
as well as Bookstop and B.Dalton's Software Etc. chains.  If
you call the 800 number, we'll ship you a list (free) of all
bookstores known to carry our books.

--
Tim O'Reilly (617) 354-5800 or (800) 338-NUTS
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., Publishers of Nutshell Handbooks