[comp.windows.x] Xhibition, program ...?

Francois.Bitz@SAM.CS.CMU.EDU (06/08/89)

I would like to go to Xhibition but wonder how I can get
more info about dates, program, vendors that will participate...

thanks

djg@pyrnova (Don Giberson) (06/10/89)

In article <8906081457.AA11001@ATHENA.MIT.EDU> Francois.Bitz@SAM.CS.CMU.EDU writes:
>I would like to go to Xhibition but wonder how I can get
>more info about dates, program, vendors that will participate...

Sunday (!) June 25 thru Wednesday June 28 in San Jose, CA
telephone registration deadline is Friday, June 16 (hurry!)

contact:
	Event Registration Services
	106 Wisteria Way
	Mill Valley, CA  94941
	415-388-3777

the conference is managed by Integrated Computer Solutions,
163 Harvard Street, Cambridge, MA  02139.  i think their
phone # is 617-547-0510.  try contacting them for a
brochure, & a second flier with details about the technical
program.

	  Don Giberson / Pyramid Technology Corp / djg@pyramid.com
<or>      ...!{allegra,decwrl,hplabs,munnari,sun,uunet,utai}!pyramid!djg
Standard disclaimer, etc. etc.