[comp.windows.x] DRECwindows DS3100

rusty@BELCH.BERKELEY.EDU (rusty wright) (06/11/89)

I'm not impressed so far:

1) I can't use the Athena Widgets because there is no Xmu library or
Xmu.h file.  Is it safe to simply use the one from the MIT X11R3
distribution?

2) Xprompter, which doesn't have a manual page, passes the argument
":0" to the session manager (specified with the -C flag in /etc/ttys).
Seems to me that using -display would be more appropriate.  And it
should prepend the host name to the ":0" as well.

Are there any plans to clean up this mess?

rws@EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU (06/12/89)

    I can't use the Athena Widgets because there is no Xmu library or
    Xmu.h file.  Is it safe to simply use the one from the MIT X11R3
    distribution?

It should be.

michaud@vaxcpu.nac.dec.com (Jeff Michaud) (06/13/89)

In article <8906110109.AA01006@belch.berkeley.edu>, rusty@BELCH.BERKELEY.EDU (rusty wright) writes:
> 1) I can't use the Athena Widgets because there is no Xmu library or
> Xmu.h file.  Is it safe to simply use the one from the MIT X11R3
> distribution?

	V3.1 (the patch update) includes the missing library and header file.

|Jeff Michaud    michaud@decwrl.dec.com  michaud@decvax.dec.com|
|DECnet-ULTRIX   #include <standard/disclaimer.h>              |