[comp.windows.x] Looking for X graphic User Interface for SQL based databases

lld@nestler.UUCP (Lothar Linhard) (08/10/89)

We use Oracle's 'Forms' to handle User I/O
(for CAD applications).

We are looking for an toolkit to build 'mouse-oriented'
graphical I/O-interfaces based on SQL.

(functionality like Oracle's SQL-'Forms').

If you have any idea, please mail me.

Thanks in advance,

Lothar Linhard
Nestler Electronics,
W-Germany
e-mail: lld@nestler.uucp

jon@altos86.Altos.COM (Jonathan Ma) (08/14/89)

In article <379@nestler.UUCP> lld@nestler.UUCP (Lothar Linhard) writes:
>We are looking for an toolkit to build 'mouse-oriented'
>graphical I/O-interfaces based on SQL.
>
>Lothar Linhard
  I heard from a friend that they are writing an X-window based product
  to replace the screen-oriented forms for RDBMS.  I believe it's an
  embedded SQL for C programs with lots of X-window code.  He told me
  that it should hit the market by late September.

--

-Jon-		Jonathan Ma, Altos Computer Systems
	UUCP: {sun,pyramid,amdahl}!altos86!jon