ARPA/MILNET:   (Note particularily the subject...)

From: psuvm%iks@psuvax.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.rec.photo
Date: Fri, 2-Mar-84 12:24:55 EST

      Would anyone having experience please enlighten me !!
      Thanks in advance.

      Post reply or send mail to:

                                       IKS@PSUVM.BITNET
                                       Indra K. Singhal

glc@akgua.UUCP (G.L. Cleveland [Lindsay]) (03/13/84)

Regarding Will Martin's message:

>>The following article appeared here in net.rec.photo; it looks to be
>>one of the most profound messages I ever saw on either USENET or
>>ARPA/MILNET:   (Note particularily the subject...)

>>From: psuvm%iks@psuvax.UUCP
>>Newsgroups: net.rec.photo
>>Date: Fri, 2-Mar-84 12:24:55 EST
>>

>>      Would anyone having experience please enlighten me !!
>>      Thanks in advance.
>>                                       IKS@PSUVM.BITNET
>>                                       Indra K. Singhal

Since site "akgua" was quite early in the path, I thought I had
better take a look.  Unfortunately, my copy also has the blank
"Subject: " header line.

So for now I shall assume it arrived here that way and am
sending a copy of this followup item to the very helpful
Netnews administrator at psuvax.  Hopefully, he can help track
down this bug to its lair.

Cheers,
  Lindsay

Lindsay Cleveland  (...{ihnp4|mhux?|clyde}!akgua!glc)
AT&T Technologies/Bell Laboratories ... Atlanta, Ga
(404) 447-3909 ...  Cornet 583-3909