[comp.windows.x] Specifying icons for xterm, how?

jand@kuling.UUCP (Jan Dj{rv) (08/22/89)

In X10 you could set the icon of an instance of xterm by giving it the
"-ib <bitmap_file>" option. The bitmap in <bitmap_file> would then be the icon
for that window.

Is there a way to do this in X11R3? I have read manuals and it seems as the -ib
option has been disabled.
Note that I just want to set the icon for one specific instance of xterm,
not the whole class. I know how to set the icon for the class xterm in the
window manager I use (hpwm).

Answers like "This is impossible" would also be appreciated.
I'm running hpwm on a HP9000/360.

Thanks
	Jan D.

Newsgroups: comp.sources.x