[comp.windows.x] displaying accelerators

ricks@shambhala.Berkeley.EDU (Rick L Spickelmier) (09/06/89)

Does anybody have an example of using the display_accelerators
feature of the X toolkit?  I would like to have command widgets
that have keyboard accelerators display the key(s) that is being
used as the accelerator in the command widget label.

				Rick Spickelmier
				UC Berkeley

shipley@riki.berkeley.edu (Pete Shipley) (09/07/89)

In article <16861@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> ricks@berkeley.edu writes:

>Does anybody have an example of using the display_accelerators
>feature of the X toolkit?  I would like to have command widgets
>that have keyboard accelerators display the key(s) that is being
>used as the accelerator in the command widget label.
>
>				Rick Spickelmier
>				UC Berkeley

I have a bunch of examples that use various Intrinsic funtions and the
Athena Widget set, a few of which demo the accelerators feature.  If you
are intrested in a copy send me email.   These were written as example
materal for a X toolkit programing class for a company called Lurnix
and for use in a upcoming book (based on the course).

Pete Shipley:
email: shipley@berkeley.edu		Flames:  cimarron@postgres.berkeley.edu
       uunet!lurnix!shipley or ucbvax!shipley or pyramid!hippo!{ root peter }
Spelling corections: /dev/null                    Quote: "Anger is an energy"