[comp.windows.x] I am missing some comp.sources.x parts! Please help! one more thing

mark@motcsd.UUCP (Mark Jeghers) (09/08/89)

In article <525@greek.UUCP> mark@csd.mot.COM I wrote:
>I have lost the following parts of postings to comp.sources.x:
>
>aquarium - part 1
>xtroff - part 18
>
>Can some kind soul please email these (or either one) to me?
>
>Thank You so much!

One more thing I should tell you all: I do *not* have FTP access.  As a
result, referring me to FTP archives will not be of much help.

--
Mark Jeghers              | 408-578-9145 [home] |  "What a strange place to be,
Motorola Computer Systems | 408-864-2629 [work] |   sailing on that snotty sea;