[comp.windows.x] Menu packages

grunwald@foobar.colorado.edu (Dirk Grunwald) (09/19/89)

Well, previously, I was trying to locate a ``smart'' menu package that
would allow you to program the actions of menus using actions.

Since I have had no response on that front, I now solicit *any* popup
menu package that's compatible with Xaw widgets - I want to be able to
bind the popup to a mouse button.

Any help appreciated.

klee@gilroy.pa.dec.com (Ken Lee) (09/20/89)

In article <GRUNWALD.89Sep19103543@foobar.colorado.edu>,
grunwald@foobar.colorado.edu (Dirk Grunwald) writes:
> I now solicit *any* popup
> menu package that's compatible with Xaw widgets - I want to be able to
> bind the popup to a mouse button.

The Motif and DECwindows widget sets both have popup, pulldown, and
other types of mouse activated menus.  I haven't looked, but I assume
that the OpenLook widget set also has menu widgets.  All should be
(more or less) compatible with the Athena widgets.

Ken Lee
DEC Western Software Laboratory, Palo Alto, Calif.
Internet: klee@decwrl.dec.com
uucp: uunet!decwrl!klee