[comp.windows.x] C++ compatible headers wanted

wolf@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (thomas.wolf) (09/20/89)

I am looking for a set of "C++ compatible" X11 header files.  I heard
that someone had posted (or made available) them to the net.  Could someone
point me to an anonymous FTP site that has these files?

Note, I am not talking about C++ header files for Interview.  I just need
X header files that do not contain C++ key words.

Any help would be appreciated,

Tom

--

wolf@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (thomas.wolf) (09/22/89)

In article <4071@cbnewsh.ATT.COM>, wolf@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (thomas.wolf) writes:

> I am looking for a set of "C++ compatible" X11 header files.  I heard
> ...rest deleted...

...Thanks to everyone who sent me copies of the files I needed...and thanks
in advance to all who were thinking of doing so (but please don't :-)...

Tom