[comp.windows.x] X-CL interest group???

Arellano@MCC.COM (Javier B. Arellano) (10/14/89)

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this,
but is there a mailing list (or is one forming out there)
on the Common Lisp interface to X windows (CLX) ?

Thanks in advance,

Javier B. Arellano
MCC
Austin, Texas

rws@EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU (Bob Scheifler) (10/15/89)

cl-windows@sail.stanford.edu is one place where CLX has been discussed
where bug reports tend to be circulated and discussed.

eczjr@clan.clan.nott.ac.uk (John Richards) (10/19/89)

In article <19891013202113.3.ARELLANO@GAIA.ACA.MCC.COM> Arellano@MCC.COM (Javier B. Arellano) writes:

>I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this,
>but is there a mailing list (or is one forming out there)
>on the Common Lisp interface to X windows (CLX) ?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Javier B. Arellano

I would be interested in this and other information regarding any other Common Lisp/
X-Window interfaces.

Anybody able to help??

John

Disclaimer :- "I know nothing..." - Manuel

yduj@lucid.com (Judy Anderson) (10/24/89)

>In article <19891013202113.3.ARELLANO@GAIA.ACA.MCC.COM> Arellano@MCC.COM (Javier B. Arellano) writes:
>>
>>I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this,
>>but is there a mailing list (or is one forming out there)
>>on the Common Lisp interface to X windows (CLX) ?

There are three mailing lists (not newsgroups) apropos to CLX, common
lisp window systems, and CLUE (common lisp user environment),
respectively:

    bug-clx@expo.lcs.mit.edu
    cl-windows@sail.stanford.edu
    clue-review@dsg.csc.ti.com

Each of these mailing lists has an associated -request address (e.g.
bug-clx-request@expo.lcs.mit.edu) for being added or deleted from the
list; please don't bother the whole list about it.

Bug-clx typically has bug reports, bug fixes, release announcements,
and discussions of actual problems inside CLX.

Clue-review's traffic is similar, but more relating to the CLUE system
(put out by the folks at TI) than to bare CLX.

Cl-windows has more generic topics about windowing systems and how
they relate to lisp.
					yduJ (Judy Anderson)
					Lucid East
					yduJ@lucid.com
					edsel!yduJ@labrea.stanford.edu
					...!sun!edsel!yduJ
					(617)784-6114

Disclaimer: I don't maintain any of these lists; I just subscribe to
them.