[comp.windows.x] Parallax server library documentation?

janssen@parc.xerox.com (Bill Janssen) (10/31/89)

In article <8910282231.AA17363@osage.csc.ti.com>, ekberg@osage writes:

> > I am interested in working with live Video in an X window.  I have
> > heard that there is a document describing some video extensions to
> > X, but have not been able to find it.  If anyone can supply me with
> > more information about this, I would appreciate it.
>
>In X11R3, check out the code in server/ddx/plx/.
>
>  -- tom (aisle C-4Q), ekberg@csc.ti.com

And is there any documentation on the library calls?  They look
pretty obvious, but most tricky things do...

Bill
--
 Bill Janssen        janssen.pa@xerox.com      (415) 494-4763
 Xerox Palo Alto Research Center