[comp.windows.x] Hypertext tools for VAXstations

smp@sei.cmu.edu (Stan Przybylinski) (11/16/89)

I'm looking for a publically available hypertext system (free or otherwise)
that runs under DECWindows or X.  Any help out there?

*---------------------------------------*-----------------------------------*
*Stan Przybylinski (Prez-ba-lin-ski)	*These views do not represent those *
*Software Engineering Institute		*of Carnegie Mellon, the SEI, the   *
*Carnegie Mellon University		*DoD or possibly even the author.   *
*Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890		*                                   *
*smp@sei.cmu.edu   (412) 268-6371	*All the fits, that's news to print.*
*---------------------------------------*-----------------------------------*

mcw@ukc.ac.uk (M.C.Wheadon) (11/17/89)

In article <4957@cn.sei.cmu.edu> smp@sei.cmu.edu (Stan Przybylinski) writes:
>I'm looking for a publically available hypertext system (free or otherwise)
>that runs under DECWindows or X.  Any help out there?

Unix Guide is a hypertext system that runs under DECWindows, X11R2 and
X11R3 (and SunView on Suns), and is available from the University of
Kent at Canterbury.  It costs money, but there's an academic discount.
Email me for more details.

Cheers,
--
   __