[comp.windows.x] xperfmon-like widget

xg00@GTE.COM (Xev Gittler) (11/17/89)

Does anyone have a widget that does something like xperfmon does
(a continuing graph), under Xt? (or if not xt, something easy to use?)

--
					Xev Gittler
					xg00@gte.com, or

klee@chico.pa.dec.com (Ken Lee) (11/17/89)

In article <7819@bunny.GTE.COM>, xg00@GTE.COM (Xev Gittler) writes:
> Does anyone have a widget that does something like xperfmon does
> (a continuing graph), under Xt? (or if not xt, something easy to use?)

There is a (undocumented) load graph widget in the Athena widget set.
Look at xload for an example of its use.

Ken Lee
DEC Western Software Laboratory, Palo Alto, Calif.
Internet: klee@decwrl.dec.com
uucp: uunet!decwrl!klee

kit@EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU (Chris D. Peterson) (11/17/89)

> Does anyone have a widget that does something like xperfmon does
> (a continuing graph), under Xt? (or if not xt, something easy to use?)

How about the Athena Load widget?  I have removed the load semantics, and will
offer a StripChart widget with the R4 Athena widget set.  With a little
creativity you can use the R3 Load widget, until R4 is avaliable.

						Chris D. Peterson
						MIT X Consortium

Net:	 kit@expo.lcs.mit.edu
Phone:   (617) 253 - 9608