[comp.windows.x] Looking for a test site for a Prolog development environment

henks@nikhefk.UUCP (Henk Schouten) (12/01/89)

In article <603@nikhefk.UUCP>, I wrote:
> Two of my students have developed a prolog programming environment for
> X window systems. Now that they have almost finished the job, they are looking
> for some *real* prolog programmers who are willing to test their program.
> The program is based upon CProlog 1.5, X11 release 3 and the Athena Widget
> Set.

I am afraid I didn't make myself very clear about what the two students
really have been making. What it is, is a Prolog programming environment
to be used on systems supporting X Windows. What you get is a editor, a
syntax checker, a debugger and a lot of buttons.

What you don't get is a way of using Xlib primitives from the Prolog language.
(This is actually another job to be done by students the next half year,
so this might be available somewhere around next summer.)

Those of you who mailed me: If you still are interested in testing the
software please mail me again and I will send you the code.

Sorry for the confusion.

Henk Schouten					internet:  henks@nikhefk.nl
Software Expertise Center			uucp:      hp4nl!hhinsi!henks
Haagse Hogeschool - Intersector Informatica	uucp:      hp4nl!nikhefk!henks
Louis Couperusplein 1-19			phone:     (31) 70 618419
2419 AP Den Haag, The Netherlands		fax:       (31) 70 618599