[net.news.group] net.extra-terrestrials ??

stro@ur-univax.UUCP (08/22/85)

I am relatively new to the net.  Is there currently a group
for discussing the topics of extra-terrestrial life.  The closet
I can think of are net.space or maybe net.origins, but no
doubt someone on those nets will enjoy flamming anything thats
not strickly in their domain.  If there isn't such a group, how
about forming one.  I don't want to see lots of chit chat about
"oh, my uncle fritz saw a UFO..." but rather disscusions on
possible forms of life, alien cultures, SETI news ( if any )
and such.

						- Steve Robiner
						  University of Rochester

       {allegra|seismo|decvax}!rochester!ur-univax!stro

ken@boring.UUCP (08/26/85)

In article <1700001@ur-univax.UUCP> stro@ur-univax.UUCP writes:
>Is there currently a group
>for discussing the topics of extra-terrestrial life.

{-: How about galaxy.life? :-}

Serious: how about starting off with net.astro? I would read it.

	Ken
--
UUCP: ..!{seismo,okstate,garfield,decvax,philabs}!mcvax!ken Voice: Ken!
Mail: Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica, Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ, Amsterdam.