[comp.windows.x] xgks fortran bindings

envbvs@epb2.lbl.gov (Brian V. Smith) (12/22/89)

Can someone point me to a list of the fortran bindings for xgks?
There is absolutely *NO* documentation for the fortran bindings.

Not knowing GKS at all, I have used some creative heuristics to match
a few of the routines to the C routines, which do have documentation.
For example, I guess that (fortran) GQTXCI is the equivalent
to (C) gsettextcolorind().

However, it would take me a few years to map all of the routines!

I have the version of xgks from expo as of middle November.

Thanks for any help.
_____________________________________
Brian V. Smith    (bvsmith@lbl.gov)
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
I don't speak for LBL, these non-opinions are all mine.

nancie@hal.CSS.GOV (Nancie Matson) (12/22/89)

In article <4502@helios.ee.lbl.gov> envbvs@epb2.lbl.gov (Brian V. Smith) writes:

>Can someone point me to a list of the fortran bindings for xgks?
>There is absolutely *NO* documentation for the fortran bindings.
>
>For example, I guess that (fortran) GQTXCI is the equivalent
>to (C) gsettextcolorind().

That should be ginqtextcolourind.
I have a list of aliased names between c and fortran bindings.  This is not
for xgks, but rather from ATC GRAFPAK GKS.  I don't have it on line, but
if you can give me your address I can send you a copy.
The names for xgks and grafpak gks may not be exact, but most of them
should be close.

Hope this helps

nancie
ENSCO, Inc.