[comp.windows.x] inquiry about MOTIF courses from ICS

bschwart@bbn.com (Beverly I. Schwartz) (12/13/89)

In article <6578@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV> david@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV (David E. Smyth) writes:
>ICS also provides Motif for Suns.  They still provide
>the figures in the back instead of interspersed thru-out
>like they should be, but someday...  They also give REALLY
>good courses on Motif.
>	ISC (Integrated Computer Solutions)
>	Oh my goodness!  I can't find their address.
>	Sombody please fill in this blank...

Where can I get information about the MOTIF courses mentioned above?

==>  Beverly Schwartz                       BBN Corporation
==>  e-mail: bschwart@bbn.com               Cambridge, Massachusetts

dm@genie.UUCP (David Mischel) (12/27/89)

> >	ISC (Integrated Computer Solutions)
>
> Where can I get information about the MOTIF courses mentioned above?
>
> ==>  Beverly Schwartz                       BBN Corporation
> ==>  e-mail: bschwart@bbn.com               Cambridge, Massachusetts

Integrated Computer Solutions (ICS)
163 harvard Street
Cambride, MA 02139

they offer a variety of courses on X and Motif.  i have no data on quality, but the
contact info was requested by bschwart@bbn...

the only date i have is for janurary in palo alto, but spring courses are supposed
to be held in boston, denver, seattle, LA and san jose.

David Mischel                       These opinions are cloned from my very own
dm@genie.gene.com                   cells, and not from any belonging to
                                    Genentech, Inc.