[comp.windows.x] Need info on ASP Quick Reference Guides

m1wmk00@fed.FRB.GOV (William M. Kules) (12/21/89)

The X bibliography posted every so often lists the following title:

ASP, Inc., X Reference Set (3 volumes), ASP, Inc., 1989.
    A 3 volume set of quick reference guides covering Xlib, Xt,
    Athena widgets, and popular clients.

Does anyone know the ISBN number, or some other way of identifying
them so that our library can order them?

Phone numbers, full names (i.e., what does ASP stand for?), or other
info for ordering would also be helpful.

Thanks,
Bill Kules, Federal Reserve Board, Washington, DC
wmk@fed.FRB.GOV     (...uunet!fed!wmk)
(202) 452-3933
--

ira@oblio.UUCP (Ira Chayut) (12/30/89)

m1wmk00@fed.FRB.GOV (William M. Kules) writes:

>ASP, Inc., X Reference Set (3 volumes), ASP, Inc., 1989.
>    A 3 volume set of quick reference guides covering Xlib, Xt,
>    Athena widgets, and popular clients.

>Does anyone know the ISBN number, or some other way of identifying
>them so that our library can order them?

These books may be ordered from the publisher:

	ASP
	P.O. Box 9249
	San Jose CA 95157-0249
	(408) 629-7993
	(800) 777-UNIX - Order desk
	(408) 534-1555 - Voice mail line

ASP is not "stand" for anything that the publisher is willing to admit to.

They also have reprints of the standard MIT distributed documentation.