	From: dag@Pyramid Corporate.UUCP (David Gewirtz)
	Newsgroups: net.test
	Subject: test
	Date: 13 Aug 84 23:18:05 GMT

	This is a test.  It is only a test.  CONLRAD MEETS COMPUTER.
	News at 6 and 11.  Analysis at noon.

Please don't put spaces in your site names. They are illegal and
screw up the software.

I'd send you mail, but I have no idea how to get it there (because
of the spaces in your site name...)

---rick

kds@intelca.UUCP (Ken Shoemaker) (08/26/84)

Although not directly related to the Pyramid site, if you try
to patch binaries containing site names to change the site, be
very careful you don't put spaces in the site name!  Credit
to conejo!tim (or is that conejo !tim) for first creating
the problem, then fixing it!
--
Ken Shoemaker, Intel, Santa Clara, Ca.
{pur-ee,hplabs,amd,scgvaxd,dual,idi,omsvax}!intelca!kds

---the above views are personal.  They may not represent those of Intel.