[comp.windows.x] X11 for NEXT Workstation

liu@COD.NOSC.MIL (Raymond C. Liu) (02/04/90)

-------
Hi,
  I've heard that there is X11 available for the NEXT Workstation.  Can
anybody tell me more information about this X11 and how to proceed to get
it if it's a free software.  My e-mail address is liu@nosc.mil.
Thanks,
Raymond
-------

wilson@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Wilson Chan) (02/05/90)

In article <9002031900.AA16300@cod.nosc.mil> liu@COD.NOSC.MIL (Raymond C. Liu) writes:
>-------
>Hi,
>  I've heard that there is X11 available for the NEXT Workstation.  Can
>anybody tell me more information about this X11 and how to proceed to get
>it if it's a free software.  My e-mail address is liu@nosc.mil.
>Thanks,
>Raymond
>-------

I went to a NeXT seminar at MIT and the NeXT Rep. said that the code is pretty
much in final form.  The MIT media lab is beta testing it or something.  He
also said that they're figuring out how to distribute it.

--wilson