[comp.windows.x] O'Reilley X toolkit examples

belk@pyr.gatech.EDU (Eddie) (02/08/90)

Does anybody out there know from which site I can ftp O'Reilley Xt examples.
I thought they were on scam.berkeley.edu but When I checked today I could
not find them. I might be wrong, so if anybody knows from where I can get
them, please send mail to belk@sybil.gatech.edu

__Ed__

e-mail: belk@sybil.gatech.edu
--
ED N. BELKEIR
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!belk

hastings@hemlock.Berkeley.EDU (Mark Hastings) (02/08/90)

In article <9862@pyr.gatech.EDU> belk@pyr.gatech.EDU (Eddie) writes:
>Does anybody out there know from which site I can ftp O'Reilley Xt examples.
>I thought they were on scam.berkeley.edu but When I checked today I could
>not find them. I might be wrong, so if anybody knows from where I can get
>them, please send mail to belk@sybil.gatech.edu

I know this doesn't solve your problem, but I thought I should mention
that the machine known as scam.Berkeley.EDU is on its last legs, and will
be replaced by a machine with less disk space.  So we can no longer provide
an unpacked X11R4 source tree in the FTP area.  I hope some other site has
or will make an *untared* X11R4 source tree available via FTP so that
people like Eddie can just pick up individual files or directories without
having to grab the original compressed tar files.  This can be very handy.

--Mark Hastings           			(415) 642-4611
  hastings@ernie.berkeley.edu			..!ucbvax!ernie!hastings