[comp.windows.x] Applause for X Technical Conference

andreas@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com (Jim Andreas) (02/05/90)

In regards to the X Technical Conference held in Boston
during January 15-17:

I think that the conference was great!  Mr.  Scheifler and his
competent crew did a fine job supporting the tutorials, scheduling
the speakers and supporting the talks, and coordinating the BOFS.
They all deserve a hearty round of applause and thanks, and I don't
mind "wasting" some the Internet bandwidth doing so.

I felt that the trip to Boston for the conference time and money
well spent.  The conference was especially great, IMHO, in its high
technical content so that us "technical types" can trade useful
ideas, trends, and information.

Good job!! (Clap Clap)

Yours until the 5th Annual X Technical Conference.

Jim Andreas             | andreas@cv.hp.com                | INTERNET
Hewlett-Packard Company | {backbone}!hplabs!hp-pcd!andreas | UUCP
1000 N.E. Circle        | (USA) (503) 750-2860             | VOICE
Corvallis, OR 97330     | (USA) (503) 750-3788             | FAX

jkrueger@dgis.dtic.dla.mil (Jon) (02/12/90)

andreas@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com (Jim Andreas) writes:

>In regards to the X Technical Conference held in Boston during
>January 15-17: I think [it] was great! Good job!! (Clap Clap)

More applause from this attendee!  Thank you Consortium
staff for a great conference!

-- Jon
--
Jonathan Krueger    jkrueger@dtic.dla.mil   uunet!dgis!jkrueger
The Philip Morris Companies, Inc: without question the strongest