   Date: 6 Feb 90 17:41:09 GMT
   From: zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!brutus.cs.uiuc.edu!ux1.cso.uiuc.edu!ux1.cso.ui
   uc.edu!m.cs.uiuc.edu!grogers@THINK.COM
   Subject: IBM RT dashed lines
   Sender: xpert-request@EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU
   To: xpert@EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU

   Dashed lines or segments do not work with the X11R4 ibm server when using
   an apa16 display adapter.  They do work on the megapel.  Has anyone fixed
   this yet?  If so, what do I need to do?

   Greg Rogers
   Department of Computer Science
   1304 W. Springfield Ave.
   Urbana, IL 61801

   grogers@cs.uiuc.edu

The bug you have described has been fixed; we will be making a
submission of fixes to the IBM server that will include this fix and a
few others.  The set of patches will appear on expo by the end of the
week (in the contrib directory).  These fixes will probably also appear
in other forms later.

-Richard Basch