[comp.windows.x] X Windows bitmaps/icons <-> Macintosh PICT resources?

jtn@potomac.ads.com (John T. Nelson) (03/02/90)

Does anyone know if there are routines that will let me convert
between X WIndows bitmaps or icons and Macintosh PICT or PAINT
resources?

rdominy@palantir.gsfc.nasa.gov (Robert Dominy) (03/02/90)

In article <8400@potomac.ads.com> jtn@potomac.ads.com (John T. Nelson)
writes:
> Does anyone know if there are routines that will let me convert
> between X WIndows bitmaps or icons and Macintosh PICT or PAINT
> resources?

There is a Mac application called XBitmap which converts between X
bitmaps and Macintosh PICT files.  It is available via anonymous FTP
from sumex-aim.  Source code is also posted there.

Robert Dominy
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center