[comp.windows.x] XView and X11 Re: MAILING LIST

hvr@kimba.Sun.COM (Heather Rose) (03/11/90)

In article <9003081444.AA04748@> twirth@sybfr1.UUCP (Timothee Wirth) writes:

>I would like to participate to the open discussion about XView.
>Could you include me in your mailing list?
>
>my address is  twirth@sybase.com

You're already there...xpert or comp.windows.x is the method to participate
in open discussion about XView at the present time.

Below, is information on this alias and the xviewbug-trackers alias.  The
xviewbugs alias is described in the README file in the XView source code.

Regards,

Heather

>From: jim@EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU (Jim Fulton)
Newsgroups: comp.windows.x
Subject: Re: what is xpert?

spawned.  The two are gatewayed together so that messages sent via either
channel will appear on both.

                                                Jim Fulton
                                                MIT X Consortium

p.s. Please remember that mailing list administrivia should be sent to
xpert-request@expo.lcs.mit.edu, where they will eventually get dealt with.
Requests that are sent to xpert will, most likely, be ignored.  Also, keep
in mind that xpert@expo.lcs.mit.edu contains redistibution lists, so you
should check with your local mail administrator before sending requests to
xpert-request.

>From hvr Wed Jan 24 15:32:04 1990
To: xviewbug-trackers
Subject: testing new alias, xviewbug-trackers

I have set up (on my own machine for now) a new alias for tracking bugs
sent to the xviewbugs alias.  So far, the people on the alias are those
who have reported XView bugs.  If you would like on or off this alias,
please send a note to

        xviewbug-trackers-request%kimba.eng@sun.com
        ...!sun!kimba!xviewbug-trackers-request

So far, my criteria for posting is to Cc this alias with answers we
provide to bugs/issues sent in via xviewbugs.
Heather Rose
Window Systems Group                      internet:  hrose@sun.com
Sun Microsystems, Inc.                        uucp:  ...!sun!hrose